https://img1.wsimg.com/isteam/ip/92769e71-4fb7-4163-a713-d85f1b93f665/logo/da9da489-2f28-463a-8d56-9d75767f8eb6.png/:/rs=h:201

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CGRC Learn to Scuba Dive Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGRC Learn to Scuba Dive Special

Diver’s Den Scuba is once again offering Coastal Georgia Coral Club Members & Friends a Weekends Open Water Diver Certification class at a very special $50/diver discount plus the option to earn a free Nitrox Class Certification ($100 savings).

Students will be required to complete their Open Water Diver E-Class prior to the start of the class on Saturday March 7th and bring their own mask, snorkel, booties, and fins to class.

Diver’s Den has an excellent inventory of dive gear in stock and I encourage you to take advantage of their student discounts, ability to custom fit equipment to each diver, and generous try it and return equipment policy. All other required dive equipment will be provided by Diver’s Den Scuba.

The afternoons of Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8th students will participate in scuba skills training in Divers Den indoor heated pool.

The weekend of March 14-15 will be dedicated to perfecting your diving skills and scuba diver certification at dedicated outdoor diving locations in the Gainsville, Florida area.

The cost per diver for this is $350 and there are options for additional discounts.

I look forward to being your instructor. Please call or message me if you have questions for more information.

George Constantino
    Master Dive Instructor
    904-557-0862
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dive class.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	1537
Working...
X