Aquarium Depot

https://img1.wsimg.com/isteam/ip/92769e71-4fb7-4163-a713-d85f1b93f665/logo/da9da489-2f28-463a-8d56-9d75767f8eb6.png/:/rs=h:201

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryon’s Nuvo 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have such limited room I figured doing taller dosing containers could save some room. I think they turned out pretty good. They were super cheap and easy to make. So far I really like the GHL. It has a learning curve for setup but it’s great to have wireless control over it. I calibrated it and it’s very accurate so far.

Comment

Comment

Looking so good man! Loving the colors!

Comment

Thank you! It’s a fun little tank! Come check it out sometime. I have a couple sticks in there haha.

Comment

I have a whole frag tank full of names SPS...is love to check it out and my 400gal is always ready to be shown!

Comment

These ones are just finally starting to encrust. I haven’t done much with acros. I’ll probably be picking your brain as I get more.

Comment

I’m currently growing about 200 different acros , pick away!
                Last edited by cgonser; 12-02-2018, 08:00 PM. Reason: damn autocorrect

Comment

Wow that is amazing!

Comment

Painted the stand black. Looks much better to me and actually matches.

Comment

Some updated pictures. Illuminati’s are growing nice. Rastas look great too.

Comment

Rainbow montipora.

Comment

Updated tank shot. New painting from Rachael at Reefweeds. This one hung up above the WWC 293 gallon in their shop. Had a great time at Reef-A-Palooza.

Comment

World Wide Corals has an awesome sale going on if you are in the market for some awesome frags or colonies!

Comment

Working...
                            X